How to rent a plot at Menomonie Community Gardens:
MCG Plot Map
Created by Monika
- Plot size is 25 feet x 20 feet (500 sq ft) and half plots 12.5 x 20 feet (250 sq ft).
- Plots are tilled in the fall and again in the spring west of Pepper Path.
- Water spigots are found along Sunrise Blvd and midway in an east/west direction in the South and North Gardens.
- Staking follows spring tilling. The garden does not open until staking is completed. This could be around the first week in May.
- Garden tools can be found in the shed if you don't have any. Clean and return.
- The no-till garden section opens when the soils are ready.
- Be sure to read the rules found on this website.